In this workshop, we are going to show you how empathy can be expanded throughout your lives: recognizing the obstacles of being empathic, broadening your perspectives about other people's experiences, and learning how to cultivate radical listening and compassion.
What we’ll talk about
- What empathy is and how can we foster it
- How our brain processes empathy
- The difference between cognitive empathy and emotional empathy
- The obstacles to being empathic
- How to broaden our empathy spectrum
- Self-compassion, radical listening, and vulnerability as essential competencies