This workshop aims to raise awareness of what mental health is and its potential incidence and impact in the work context, to challenge stereotypes related to mental health, explore key warning signs and share insights to better address these issues with your teams.
What we’ll talk about
- How can we understand the boundaries between Mental Health and Mental Illness?
- What is the role of leaders in early intervention and management of mental health problems
- More specifically, as a leader, how can I:
- Identify the main warning signs?
- Create an inclusive, appreciative and healthy environment?
- Address this topic with my team?
- Provide support to people who face mental health problems?