What is this workshop about?
The role of parent or caregiver is characterized by a great feeling of love and dedication!... but it is also full of several challenges.
Are you interested in finding out more about how you can be the best parent for your children…and take care of yourself in the process?
What we’ll talk about
- What is Positive Parenting?
- Different parenting styles
- What are the benefits of Positive Parenting?
- How to put it into practice?
- Necessary skills to put a positive parenting style into practice (e.g., praise, empathy, self-care).
Details & Pricing
Book with us!
Dr.ª Inês Marques
Master in Applied Psychology by the University of Minho. Curricular internship at the Department of Children and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health (Child and Adolescent Psychiatry) of the Maternal and Child Center of the North. Trainee Psychologist year carried out in the Psychology Association of the University of Minho (early childhood, children and adolescents consultations). Pediatric Psychologist in private institutions.