Mindfulness means attention to the here and now, accepting things as they are, and facilitating a more connected life to what's important for us.
What we’ll talk about
- The concept of mindfulness (and his opposite)
- The difference between reacting and responding
- Learn to put mindfulness into practice with experiential exercises
- The different ways to be mindful in our daily lives
- The benefits of this practice
- Understand why we self-sabotage and self-criticize
- Self-acceptance and self-compassion.