What is this workshop about?
We live our daily lives on automatic pilot - lost in endless worries, avoiding our emotions, and stuck in impulsive and reactive behaviors. This damages our happiness and well-being as well as our relationships. Mindfulness enables us to get out of this unhealthy pattern and start to live a more conscious and enriched life.
Mindfulness means attention to the here and now, accepting things as they are, and facilitating a more connected life to what's important for us.
What we’ll talk about
- The concept of mindfulness (and its opposite).
- The difference between reacting and responding.
- Learn to put mindfulness into practice with experiential exercises.
- The different ways to be mindful in our daily lives.
- The benefits of this practice.
- Understand why we self-sabotage and self-criticize.
- Self-acceptance and self-compassion.
Details & Pricing
Book with us!
Dr.ª Marta Ribas
Clinical Psychologist at NeuroGime. Master in Clinical and Health Psychology by University of Minho. Postgraduate in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Postgraduate in Third-Generation Therapies.