Mindfulness means attention to the here and now, accepting things as they are, and facilitating a more connected life to what's important for us.
What we’ll talk about
- The concept of mindfulness (and its opposite).
- The difference between reacting and responding.
- Learn to put mindfulness into practice with experiential exercises.
- The different ways to be mindful in our daily lives.
- The benefits of this practice.
- Understand why we self-sabotage and self-criticize.
- Self-acceptance and self-compassion.