A conflict situation can happen even when we least expect it - between colleagues, between partners or family members. And why? Because whenever there is an interpersonal relationship there is room for divergent and contrasting ideas, interests, attitudes or feelings to arise between people who are completely different and unique! And it is important to understand that conflict is not necessarily good...or bad. It is inevitable. And so, it becomes necessary for us to understand how we can best manage and resolve these conflicts in the best way and always taking into consideration what outcome we want out of that particular situation.
Shall we do it?
What we’ll talk about
- What is a conflict?
- Conflict vs. collaboration
- What are the causes and consequences of conflict?
- What are the different styles of conflict?
- How do they start and why?
- How can we prevent, understand and settle them?
- The Thomas-Kilmann model of conflict resolution
- Strategies for conflict resolution and management
Details & Pricing
Book with us!
Dra. Ana Ramos
Master in Clinical and Health Psychology by the Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences of the Porto University. Curricular internship at the Neuropsychology Unit at the Centro Hospitalar Universitário São João. Research Project "Long-Term Cognitive Outcomes in Parkinson's Disease after Deep Brain Stimulation" at Centro Hospitalar Universitário São João. Psychologist at NeuroGime.