What is this workshop about?
We know that leading a team can be quite difficult! But having a leader and manager capable of promoting a healthy work environment, and also, of dealing with their team-members' mental health issues is the foundation for a company to achieve the desired results!
Talking about mental health at work is not an easy task either ... but we promise to help simplify it! This workshop will answer the several questions that may be present in companies, not forgetting to provide practical tools and strategies to implement on a daily basis.
What we’ll talk about
- Mental Health and Well-Being, why so important?
- What’s the impact of poor mental health in the workplace and the impact of work on mental health?
- Why is it so important for a leader to be prepared to deal with mental health issues
- Main mental health issues
- How to identify signs of a potential mental health problems at work
- “What can I do?” Some strategies to better deal with these problems
Details & Pricing
Book with us!
Dr.ª Ana Ramos
Master in Clinical and Health Psychology by the Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences of the Porto University. Curricular internship at the Neuropsychology Unit at the Centro Hospitalar Universitário São João. Research Project "Long-Term Cognitive Outcomes in Parkinson's Disease after Deep Brain Stimulation" at Centro Hospitalar Universitário São João. Psychologist at NeuroGime.