What is this workshop about?
The topic of Mental Health has been everywhere lately, and for good reason! But first…what is mental health? Is it just feeling…ok? Or not unwell? Or not anxious or depressed? No, it’s a lot more than that! And we are going to tell you just how it actually works. Mental Health is real, critical, and important to everyone. But…how can we make our mental health a priority if we don’t really get our head around it? We are going to help with that!
What we’ll talk about
- Mental Health and its main domains
- Emotions and their role
- Self-Awareness and Self- Knowledge
- Our thoughts and how they work
- Our behaviours and how they affect our overall Mental Health
- Warning signs that we should be aware of
- Patterns of relationships with ourselves and others
Details & Pricing
Book with us!
Dr.ª Ana Ramos
Master in Clinical and Health Psychology by the Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences of the Porto University. Curricular internship at the Neuropsychology Unit at the Centro Hospitalar Universitário São João. Research Project "Long-Term Cognitive Outcomes in Parkinson's Disease after Deep Brain Stimulation" at Centro Hospitalar Universitário São João. Psychologist at NeuroGime.