Love. Can and/or should it also be present in the work context? Knowing the importance of love in companies - love for what you do, for the project and for the people you work with - is a vital step towards developing a fulfilling career and preserving mental health. There are several symptoms of lack of love that sometimes become evident in the workplace at various levels, for example, in leadership, communication, in the company's culture or even in the staff's profile.
In this workshop we will talk about the importance of organisational culture, the symptoms and consequences of corporate "lovelessness" and, finally, about strategies that can improve professional relationships and contribute to a more productive, happy and inspiring environment.
What we’ll talk about
- The value of love in companies
- Inadequate organisational culture and its impact on mental health
- Culture of fear, guilt and lack of responsibility
- Inconsistency and unpredictability
- Pressure for outcomes
- Unhealthy competition
- Role conflict
- Work-family imbalance
- Discrimination and harassment
- Toxic, dull or uninspiring leadership
- Communication issues
- People and process management problems
- Problems in dealing with certain individuals
- Symptoms and consequences arising from corporate disaffection
- Psychological consequences
- Physical consequences
- Social consequences
- Work-related consequences
- Strategies to improve professional relationships
- Myself and the other
- Communication as the key to relationships
- Active listening, practicality and transparency in communication
- Change of enterprise culture
- Organisation of processes and valorisation of resources
Details & Pricing
Book with us!
Dra. Marta Parreira
Clinical Neuropsychologist. Master in Clinical and Health Psychology at University of Minho. Post-graduate on Clinical Neuropsychology. Author and co-author of several oral and written communications in national and international congresses. MindPartner's CEO.