What is this workshop about?
Do you know the profound effect that one small choice, when repeated over time, can have on your life? It's all about the person that you want to become and the infinite possibilities that the future can unfold for you. In this workshop, you are going to learn how to get the most out of your potential! You can train your brain to use instant gratification in your favor and to achieve long-term goals that are congruent with your life values.
We hope this workshop brings the awareness you need to stop sabotaging yourself with procrastination and fall in love with this continuous process of self-improvement!
What we’ll talk about
- Understand why bad habits are so attractive.
- Becoming aware of the possible triggers, behaviors, and rewards that lead us to bad habits.
- Give tools to explore natural inclinations and life values.
- Learn behavioral strategies to deal with procrastination.
- Learn how to create and maintain a long-term plan for self-improvement.
Details & Pricing
Dr.ª Ana Ramos
Master in Clinical and Health Psychology by the Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences of the Porto University. Curricular internship at the Neuropsychology Unit at the Centro Hospitalar Universitário São João. Research Project "Long-Term Cognitive Outcomes in Parkinson's Disease after Deep Brain Stimulation" at Centro Hospitalar Universitário São João. Psychologist at NeuroGime.